Submission is closed
Notification of acceptance on-site at the conference on Monday 28th September 2015
SUBMIT A POSTDEADLINE PAPER
The ECOC 2015 Technical Programme Committee encourages the submission of original, unpublished, clear, accurate and relevant papers in any of the 7 topic areas listed in the Technical Scope.
Authors should submit their papers via the online submission system by 15th September 2015 at 23:59 CEST.
Authors wishing to submit paper(s) at ECOC 2015 are required to use the ECOC 2015 paper template and the online submission system. Papers must have a length of three A4 pages. Only full papers following the instructions provided below will be considered.
All papers will be peer reviewed by the Technical Programme Committee, which reserves the right to accept or reject any submitted paper.
Authors must agree to the copyright conditions as part of the online submission process. The submission system incorporates an electronic copyright transfer agreement. No additional mailed documentation is required.
The ECOC 2015 organisers or other associated societies cannot meet any travelling or subsistence expenses for authors, either prior to or during the conference.
Authors information about how to prepare contribution of accepted papers can be found here.
Writing your paper
Download the paper template (Word)
Download the paper template (Word 1997-2003)
Download the paper template (Latex)
- Papers must be submitted using the template form provided. Please ensure you read this document carefully and all text / diagrams fit within the template
- Should you not follow these guidelines, the Technical Programme Committee can decide to reject your paper. In particular, papers not following the citation style guidelines will be rejected
- The working language of the conference is English, which will be used for all printed material, presentations and discussion
- Your prepared paper file of no more than 3 pages, using the paper template form, must be provided in pdf format
- When submitting your work, you will select a topic for your paper. The seven topics correspond to the seven Technical Programme Subcommittees of ECOC 2015, where your paper will be sent for peer review. The submitted papers will undergo a peer-review conducted by the members of the Technical Program Committee
- The TPC chairs own the right to reallocate your paper to different topic if they find it more appropriate
- No changes or revisions will be allowed after the deadline
Submitting your paper
- Access online submission system.
- Log-in using your username and password
- Click on the link "Click here to submit a new paper"
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete all fields in the three steps process
- If you are submitting more than one paper you can use the same email address and password for each paper
Processing and publication of personal data
The personal information received from delegates will also be required after the congress. Mostly for statistical purposes and future improvements. Personal data will also, in certain cases, be released to other partners participating in the congress for the distribution of information and offers directly from them.
Detailed information can be found here.